Back to All Attorneys
David C. Morine
David is a proven litigator and dedicated advocate who has secured positive results for clients across the country. He has significant courtroom experience earned through representing clients in construction defect, wrongful death and survival, personal injury, contract and shareholder disputes, product liability and other complex legal matters as both plaintiff and defense counsel.
More About David
David understands the realities and challenges of running a business. He employs a comprehensive approach and maintains a clear focus on achieving the best results for his clients’ businesses. David excels at all phases of litigation from initial case analysis and evaluation, through discovery, depositions, motion practice and trial. He has successfully argued appeals in front of both the Minnesota Court of Appeals and the U.S. 8th Circuit Court.
Attention to detail and a commitment to client communication and collaboration are the foundation of David’s practice. With each matter, he works to ensure that his clients are well informed on the latest developments in the case, and that their voices are heard. Working together with his clients, David creates custom, cost-effective legal strategies designed to meet all business goals and objectives.
After graduating law school from the University of Minnesota, David began his legal career in Montana. He served as a law clerk for Justice James Jeremiah Shea of the Montana Supreme Court and for State District Court Judge James Reynolds. While in Montana, he developed and ran the State Bar of Montana’s High School Mock Trial Competition.
David received his B.A. from DePauw University in Greencastle, Ind. in philosophy and French. He also earned diplomas in European and International Law from Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 in Lyon, France.
Back to All Attorneys
- Insurance Related Litigation
- Product Liability Defense
- State of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- State of Montana
- U.S. District Court for the District of Montana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- J.D., cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Team
- American Bar Association Negotiation Competition Team
- International Negotiation Project, President
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Lyon, France, Diploma in European and International Law
- TEFL Worldwide Prague, T.E.F.L Certificate
- B.A., DePauw University, Philosophy and French
Outside of the Office
With two young children, David spends most of his free time trying to keep up at home. He also enjoys traveling, reading, and tinkering with home automation.