Our office is seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of civil litigation experience focusing on defense and personal injury in a private practice setting.
As a paralegal with our firm your input will be encouraged and valued. You will have real involvement that goes beyond the typical paralegal task assignments.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prepare meaningful case summaries
- Present information logically and in a relevant manner tailored to case issues
- Sound judgment, including the ability to identify and escalate issues
- Self-direction and initiative to anticipate case needs
- Skill in prioritizing tasks according to deadlines and level of importance
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Engaged and reliable team member
- Managing all aspects of matters from inception, mediation, and trial
- Conducting fact investigations; analyzing and summarizing key findings
- Obtaining and summarizing medical records
- Obtaining, analyzing, and summarizing document productions and discovery requests; identifying responsive case materials
- Preparing materials associated with depositions and experts
- Oral and written communications with clients, opposing counsel, providers, consultants and experts
- Associates degree in Paralegal Studies or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- 1 to 3 years paralegal experience handling litigation matters strongly desired
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Courtney McClimon at email@example.com or by using the form below.
Haws-KM takes great pride in our collegial, respectful, and collaborative culture. We have a very pleasant work environment and offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including a hybrid work option, dress for your day policy, and fitness center access. Haws-KM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and providing mentorship for our team.